How to fix an AVG Uninstallation issues?admin
Well, do you work with AVG? If yes, then sometimes you might prefer to uninstall it and at that moment, you are faced with serious installing issues. This is a kind of an exact error message which will be appearing in the screen. Have a look on below error messages:
- Local machine: installation failed
- Error: Checking of state of the item file avgcc.exe failed.
- File opening failed. %FILE% = “C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe”
- Permission denied
Well, to get over with these issues, AVG antivirus support phone number professionals will guide you about the fixing of AVG uninstallation issues.
- So, is your user account registered as an admin account?If not, then you need to be registered as an admin to install / repair your AVG software.
- First, download the latest AVG Free installation package from the website grisoft.com.
- Next, you are required to run the AVG Free installation file.
- Choose the “uninstall” option and follow thoroughly all the setup wizard steps given, when you want to remove user settings option.
- Restart the computer.
- Now, a user is required to reinstall AVG software by using the setup file and then update it.
Second method if uninstallation issue still exists:
- Download the SubInAcl and then run the .msi file to easily extract it to a folder on the hard drive.
- After that use Note-Pad.
- Simply copy/paste these below commands into a file known as reset.cmd Quote:
- subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE /grant=administrators=f
- subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CURRENT_USER /grant=administrators=f
- subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT /grant=administrators=f
- subinacl /subdirectories %SystemDrive% /grant=administrators=f
- subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE /grant=system=f
- subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CURRENT_USER /grant=system=f
- subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT /grant=system=f
- subinacl /subdirectories %SystemDrive% /grant=system=f
- then run reset.cmd
Few advices by top AVG technical support professionals:
- Click on the “run’ option
- Next, just tap on the <subinacl.msi>
Are you frustrated about AVG uninstallation issues or any other related AVG problems? Don’t worry, we a team of AVG customer support professionals are here to help our users to solve all related AVG issues by delivering them the bets-in-class solutions. Once you have opted us, we assure you to offer the best result for AVG issues delivered by our experienced and well-trained technicians. We work for solving following AVG issues such as:
- Install AVG Antivirus Software
- Setup AVG Antivirus Software
- Configure AVG Antivirus Software
- Reinstall AVG Antivirus Software
- Uninstall AVG Antivirus Software
- Get AVG Antivirus Software Product Keys
- AVG Antivirus support for version update
- Virus Scan Support for AVG Antivirus
- Need help for AVG Customize settings
- Troubleshooting AVG Antivirus Errors
- Scan using AVG to Detect Malicious Files
So, without wasting much of your time, just pick up your phone and reach out to us at our toll-free number +1-800-889-6049.