How to Remove Ransomware Threats?James E. Froehlich
Ransomware is all new concept which appears in the category of computer virus with a strong aim to block out an easy access to a computer by asking the user to pay money first before they can actually make use of the computer again. According to the team of AVG ANTIVIRUS TECHNICAL SUPPORT professionals, this virus is a serious threat issue as it completely restricts any kind of access to a computer, rendering common antivirus programs useless. When the computer is under serious threat attacks and is highly infected with these kinds of malwares, the first thing a user should know is that they shouldn’t pay the “ransom,” in order to overcome it.
Installation of an Antivirus to a Bootable Media
- Download the bootable antivirus CD first
- Installation of the antivirus to a bootable media is essential to have
Booting of the Infected PC into Safe Mode process
- Turn off the PC device
- Access the Advance Boot option.
Getting rid of the Ransomware first
- Connect the external media
- Scan for viruses easily.
- Delete all the viruses from the system.
- Restart the computer afterwards.
How to Get Rid of Ransomware with AVG Internet Security
AVG Internet Security is always considered to remove all malware from the PC and devices. But there are some other ways to protect your PC against Ransomware:
- Always keep the firewall on.
- Tighten the browser security settings and enable pop-up blocker.
- Never open emails that look spam and doubtful.
Because Ransomware threats are always difficult to remove, it is strongly advised that users create regular backups of their important data and files so that they are less vulnerable to extortion.
For more help and support, you can contact us by calling our AVG customer support phone number +1-800-604-4875 .